Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- Another Interesting Week

Here's what I've happily added to my "shelves" this week:

For Review:
The Deepest Secret, by Carla Buckley, from NetGalley

Me Since You, by Laura Wiess, from Edelweiss

Purchased:
Perfect Ruin, by Lauren DeStafano
$1.99 ebook from Amazon!

I'm pretty happy this week. I haven't really got much the past several weeks, so this is pretty awesome! Make sure you visit Team Tynga's Reviews, our host, and check out all the participating blogs. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you come back soon. And also...

Enter my GIVEAWAY of The Trap, by Andrew Fukuda! So far, there's not many entries, so you have a great chance!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved


8 comments:

  1. Nice haul. The Laura Weiss book looks like it will be a really good read. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have Me Since You. I'm waiting on my review copy. I love Laura's books. Her last one, Ordinary Beauty, floored me. I hope this one is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've read Perfect Ruin, and I really loved it. It was such a simple, yet different dystopian novel. Hope you like it as much as I did!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Perfect Ruin!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. That's a really great deal for Perfect Ruin, I'm dying to read it so hope you enjoy it. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanted to read Perfect Ruin, I hope you enjoy it :)

    Have a great weekend :)
    Check out my haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Me Since You. I hope it's as good as it sounds. Enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up Perfect Ruin on that special e-deal too! I really enjoyed her book Wither, but I've never continued on with the series mainly because the book prices for kindle NEVER seem to come down into my price range. I'm pretty frugal when it comes to book buying on my kindle. Hope you enjoy your books! I'll look forward to your review on Perfect Ruin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...