Friday, June 20, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday -- Coffee Mugs!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This week's question is fun and different. I used to collect mugs, but I've gotten rid of a lot of them. Here's the task:

Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).

Well, my current favorite also happens to be my newest mug. I posted these pictures after I got this one for mother's day:



I also have to mention one of my other favorites. I really like the shape of this one, as well as the sentiment.


And just one more. My kids gave me this one several years ago. It's small, so I don't usually drink out of it. But it is unique also because it's made of corn. They brought it home from vacation as a souvenir, but here's a link where you can buy one.


Can't wait to see your favorites! Leave me a link. Thanks again to Parajunkee and Alison for hosting FFF. Enjoy your weekend.






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Aw, cute mugs! I really like the "I read a latte" one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pink mug, the corn one kinda worries me does it smell like corn?

    GFC, Google+ and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just like really hard plastic. You wouldn't know it's corn!

      Delete
  3. Great mugs! I was already a follower, but I added your button to my book blogs page.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...