Monday, September 26, 2011

Book Review: The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by J.K. Rowling

Oh, gosh, The Tales of Beedle the Bard is such a cute book. First of all, I can't believe J.K. Rowling is the illustrator too! Is there no end to her talent?

It's a quick read that brings you back to the wizarding world and made me want to read some Harry Potter again! The stories are supposedly translated by Hermione, and there's commentary by Dumbledore after each one. Some of the footnotes are by J.K. and it's all very authentic.

If you need a quick Harry Potter fix, or if you just want to make your Potter experience complete, you should definitely read this one. Delightful!

Published by Arthur A. Levine, 2008
Copy obtained from the library
111 pages




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I thought my library didn't have it but thought to check again and yeay, they have it!! Planning to go today and pick it up. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but haven't read it! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was worried it might have been a bit of an unnecessary add on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...