Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Other Side of Life - Christmas Projects


I'm using these posts to occasionally describe other things I enjoy (besides books.) I used to post these projects on my other blog, but I posted so seldom that I decided to include them here. Feel free to skip this one, if you are strictly in it for the books.

I've been making some projects for Christmas that I wanted to share with you. First, I made a simple table runner for my dining room. These are really easy to make, I made a smaller one for my coffee table too. I'm happy with the way it looks!
My daughter got married, so I made a stocking for my son-in-law. Years ago, I made these denim stockings for my family, with the detailed appliques. Well, Michael didn't get the applique -- but he did get a stocking! I only have four pegs on my stocking holder, so his will have to hang behind Emily's anyway. I still think it's cute, even without the details.
I've been making a few little gifts too, but I'll have to share those with you after Christmas.

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas preparations. How's the shopping going? Let me know what you are up to! Thanks again, for visiting.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...