Sunday, December 1, 2013

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! - November Update

Another month has come and gone so it's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! You can keep track of my entire year's progress here. My goal for the year is to read 25 books. I did make some progress in November. Now the big question is, am I going to make it???? I need two more books. Surely I can read two quick books in December? We'll see!

Here's what I read in November:

22. Mojo, by Tim Tharp
23. The Elite, by Kiera Cass

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...