Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Other Side of Life - An New Angel for the Tree


I'm using these posts to occasionally describe other things I enjoy (besides books.) I used to post these projects on my other blog, but I posted so seldom that I decided to include them here. Feel free to skip this one, if you are strictly in it for the books.

I made a new angel for one of my Christmas trees. She's having trouble holding up her wings, but we're working on it! I'm still happy with how she looks:

Stitched from this pattern purchased from Embroidery Library.

How are your decorations coming? If you post some pictures, please let me know in the comments!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...