Friday, December 13, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday: A Random Book

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This week's challenge from Parajunkee & Alison:

Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Handsell that book to us - even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, done have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)

I decided to look on my Kindle in my "to read someday" folder, and I picked the sixth book on the list.

Sweet Evil, by Wendy Higgins

First of all, I LOVE this cover. I mean, what's not to love. I WANT that dress. (Even though I have no place to wear it.)  It's apparently an angel book. Although it sounds different, because the main character is the daughter of a fallen angel -- which means she's supposed to be evil. But she's nice! So there's an inner turmoil, and of course a guy who is a bad influence.

It sounds like the kind of story I would really like, and hopefully picking this one for this Feature & Follow post will encourage me to read it!!  Although, I have 43 books in my Kindle TBR (that does not include review books.) So many books, so little time!

Here are some reviews of Sweet Evil from some bloggers who have actually read the book:


If you've reviewed Sweet Evil, please feel free to leave a link in the comments. Thanks!

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon! Have a great weekend.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. The cover is great and I hope you enjoy reading it!
    New G+ and GFC follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound quite nice, Annette, and I often really enjoy angel books! I think that dress looks awesome too, but like you, I have no place to wear it to, and probably not the 'right' kind of body to put inside it either ;)

    Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful but it's quite intimidating for someone like me who don't have any fashion sense.

    Thanks for sharing. :D Just added you on GR.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is just STUNNING! This book has been on my TBR shelf for a while, I may just have to read it soon :0)
    Thank you very much for sharing.

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover makes me wanna buy it right now!
    Now following via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the cover. New GFC follower.

    Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds cool! :D
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower!
    My FF: http://smartysmartie.blogspot.ie/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book sounds intriguing.
    New follower on GFC & Twitter
    You can follow me below

    Kismet Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...