Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- Edelweiss Love

Time to talk about the new books we've grabbed this week. Edelweiss had a plethora of YA books that I am interested in. I could have requested a lot more, but I tried to hold back so I can be sure and have time to read them.

For Review:
After the End, by Amy Plum from Edelweiss


The Murder Complex, by Lindsay Cummings from Edelweiss

Guy in Real Life, by Steve Brezenoff from Edelweiss

The Scar Boys, by Len Vlahos, from Netgalley

From the Library:
I have to finish this one, so I'm ready for the new one in January!

What did YOU get this week? Anything I should put on my list? I'm sure there is. Leave me a link. Make sure you visit Team Tynga's Reviews and see all the other participating blogs. Thanks for visiting and come back soon!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. I got a few of these off EW too--they'll be on my StS next week:) And I REALLY need to start the Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. I hear such great things about that series and I have had that book forever. Nice haul!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me, hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading!

    New follower-GFC and G+

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tempted to try out The Scar Boys. Maybe. I'm definitely going to read After the End and The Murder Complex, though. Those sound really good!

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the End and The Murder Complex look amazing!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing After the End quite a bit this week; I definitely want to check it out. I hope you enjoy reading your new books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got a few of these too - hope you enjoy all of them!! :)

    -Jess

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the first two as well! Great haul! I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul! I really want to read After the End! I'm looking forward to reading your review for it :)
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I also have The Murder Complex and After The End, I'm really excited for both! The others look really good too, especially Guy In Real Life. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...