Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves -- Much Anticipated!

I've had a hold on a book for a while. It finally came in and I've already started it. Can you guess what it is?

From the Library:
Queen of Shadows, by Sarah J. Maas
I had to drop everything for this one.

For Review:
His Right Hand, by Mette Ivie Harrison from NetGalley
I read the first one, The Bishop's Wife and enjoyed it so I couldn't pass this up.

So how was your week? Did you get anything good? Be sure to leave me a link. Thanks for the visit and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit it but I have still yet to read Sarah J Maas' books. I really need to and even have the first book but have yet to start the series. I hope you enjoy these! Happy Reading!

    Jamie @ Vailia’s Page Turner .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...