Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Friday! (Again)

Wow, the weeks are just flying by. I've had a busy one, but it's been good. It's time for some end-of-the-week blog hopping, so off we go!

Ginger @ GReads! is asking:


Show & Tell: Where do you grab a book and get lost in it? Show us your favorite spot where you like to read.
I know this looks pretty boring, but it's comfortable, and there's a padded coffee table that I can put my feet on. It's also in front of the TV, so I can read during commercials. The only problem is that it's one of Mollie's favorite places too, so sometimes I have to fight her for it!


Jen @ Cracy-For-Books wants to know:


“What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”

One of the scariest books I've ever read is The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray, by Chris Wooding. This one made me shiver, and that rarely happens. I still recommend it to kids when they ask me for scary books. I've always wanted to read more of Wooding's books, but I don't believe I ever have.

It's always great to hear from you all. I hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for hopping by!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that one Annette.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it is hard to fight with your dog for a good reading spot:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...