Sunday, October 23, 2011

IMM - A Spooky Week!

Thanks to Kristy, The Story Siren for giving us the opportunity to share our weekly finds once again.

From the Library:


The Poisoned House, by Michael Ford
I saw the review at The Crazy Bookworm and I just had to have this for a Halloween Read.

Other Words for Love, by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
OK, not a scary book, but I've wanted to read this for a long time.

For Review:
The Jinx, by Dougald Lamont, ebook from the author

Darker Still, by Leanna Renee Hieber, eBook from NetGalley
I already read this one! Here's my review.

Purchased:
Book of Lost Souls, by Michelle Muto, eBook for my Kindle/iPad
This was a "must read for Halloween" book, recommended by Fuzzy.Coffee.Books.

Jenny Pox, by J.L. Bryan, FREE eBook for my Kindle/iPod

I also received a cool poster of the Christopher Paolini books from Random House. It was a surprise, and my kids are already checking it out and asking questions at the library!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week, and Happy Reading!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul here. Other Words for Love is amazing!!I got Jenny Pox, too and it looks amazing.

    Happy Reading!

    In my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a mailbox this week! Especially jealous of you getting Other Words for Love; I hope you enjoy your haul :)

    New follower - I really like your blog :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book of Lost Souls sounds really cool! Great haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I keep meaning to read Other Words for Love. I also want to get to Darker Still.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm off to read your thoughts on "Darker Still"

    I've been waiting to read it! Looks awesome!

    http://missourireadings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darker Still has a BEAUTIFUL cover! I love it. I got Jenny Pox last week. I hope it's as good as I've heard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette! You have some really great books here! :) I am going to go read your review of Darker Still in just a minute-- I just posted mine to Goodreads and will post it on my blog later this week :)

    Enjoy everything you got! Especially your scary Halloween read, it does look really creepy :P

    You can see my IMM post at the link below!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...