Sunday, October 2, 2011

IMM - NetGalley Version!

First of all, before I get on about books I need to say something:

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I enjoy it. And since we live less than a half-hour from the stadium, and it's easy to get caught up in the excitement.

All I got this week was a couple of books from NetGalley, and that's OK because they are good ones!
Cinder, by Marissa Meyer
This one was on my WOW post this week, then I discovered it was available through NetGalley! Yea!

How to Save a Life, by Sara Zarr
I've loved all Sara Zarr's books, so I'm thinking this won't be any exception!

So, what did you get this week? I'll be looking around to see....Thanks for visiting, and thanks to Kristi for hosting. Have a great week!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Both look amazing, I'm going to have to nip over to netgalley and grab them myself! Have a great week and enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder sounds so cool! I also want to read that one.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard too much about any of those to be honest, but they seem very interesting! I bet their great. :) I hope you enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...