Sunday, October 9, 2011

IMM - Awesome Week and a Thank You!


I had a great mailbox this week! Here's the stuff:

Won:
Across the Universe, by Beth Revis won from Karis @ yalitwit
This one is SIGNED!!!!

I'm Not Her, by Janet Gurtler from LibraryThing

Beauty Queens, by Libba Bray, from Kat @ A Myriad of Books

From the Library:

The Gospel According to Larry, by Janet Tashjian
I've read this one a long time ago, but my teens picked it for our book club read this month, so I'm going to read it again.

Gobs of gratitude go out to Kristi, The Story Siren, for once again hosting this fun blogging event!


Also, a huge THANK YOU to a blogger who calls herself Curlypow, over at the Paperback Princesses. This week for the Book Blogger Hop, bloggers were asked to spotlight one of their favorite blogs that they follow -- and Curlypow picked this blog! She had some very kind words to say, and I wanted to make sure you all stop over there and check out her awesome blog. She and her blog partner Christinabean are both librarians, which makes it even more special. 





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. great books! I loved Across the Universe :D
    Happy reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Across the Universe. I have heard great things about it.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty Queen sounds really good I'm been told it was awesome. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 wins! That's awesome! You had some great luck with week. (Go play the lotto!) I really want to read Beauty Queens. I loved Libba Bray's first series, so I'm hoping that this book will be just as good.

    My IMM


    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

    Come visit my IMM!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books!!! I have Across the Universe but haven't started it yet. Hope you enjoy Beauty Queens! My IMM is here. Happy Reading!

    ~Zakiya LadyWings
    Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
    For the L♥ve of Reading
    UnRead Brains Eat Bloody Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met Libba Bray a few weeks ago at The Maureen Johnson signing. Also read Across The Universe and loved it. enjoy your books. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read across the universe. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I hope it's good!

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...