Sunday, December 11, 2011

IMM - Another One for the Record Books

I had a very exiting book week, thanks to the following:

For Review:

Won:
The Unbecomingn of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin, won from Heidi @ YA Bibliophile, autographed!

The Queen's Daughter, by Susan Coventry, from the author

Cecelia and Fanny, by Brad Asher, from Susan Coventry

A $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card from Susan Coventry

From the Library:
Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman

Purchased:
Darkfever, by Karen Marie Moning, $1.99 for my Kindle!

Whew! That was fun, but my TBR is starting to stress me out. Thank goodness I get 11 days of for Christmas break! Thanks again to Kristi, The Story Siren for hosting. Make sure you go check out all the wonderful IMMs linked up there.

My Holiday Giveaway ends December 19, so there's still time, if you are interested!


Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Reading!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on all your awesome wins!! I've heard really good things about The Queen's Daughter. Hope you enjoy all your books and have fun spending your gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Loved it! I also really liked 'Want To Go Private?'. ^_^ Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so fun to get giftcards! :)

    enjoy!! come see my IMM vlog! :) It's my 2nd one ever!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heart so many good things about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Darkfever! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...