Saturday, December 10, 2011

Book Review: Merry Christmas Alex Cross, by James Pattersom


Merry Christmas Alex Cross even though a novella, is a satisfying, thrilling, typical Alex Cross story.

The book takes place Christmas Eve night and Christmas day, as Alex is called away from his family to a dire situation where a drug addled ex husband has taken his family hostage. 

The story flashed from Alex's worried family at home, to the increasing tension of the hostage situation. Of course, Alex is going to risk life and limb to save the day.

At about 100 pages this is a quick entertaining Christmas story for any Alex Cross fans.

This book is only offered by Barnes and Noble, free with the new Cross book, Kill Alex Cross. It's worth the read if you can get your hands on it.

Published by Little, Brown and Co. 
My personal free copy from Barnes and Noble
101 pages

P. S. This is the first blog post I've written using Blogsy for my iPad, so bear with me if this is a bit wonky. I'm still trying to figure this all out.

PP.S. OK. Not happy. Scheduled to post on Blogsy in two days, and it posted immediately. Also, don't seem to be able to use my blogger template. And, couldn't figure out how to preview it. These things are essential, so if I can't do it, it's no good.  Please, if you have any "tricks" let me know in the comments. So far, it seems way too cumbersome to use.....




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...