Monday, December 5, 2011

Announcing: The 12 Books of Christmas!


Beginning 12 days before Christmas (that's December 13th) I will be counting down my twelve favorite books of the year, one each day, ending on Christmas Eve. I thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want to participate.

It's pretty informal, you can just grab the image and post away. I'd appreciate a mention, if you do participate, but I wasn't planning on doing a linky or anything. Feel free to leave links in the comments on my posts if you want to.

My greatest fear is that I'll read an awesome book during the 12 days, and then my ratings will be all messed up! I guess I'll deal with that if it happens.

A couple other quick mentions:

Enter my Holiday Giveaway, if you haven't!








Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Most years I end up rereading A Christmas Carol, Skipping Christmas, or Polar Express.

    My knowledge of quality Christmas books is woefully inadequate. Can't wait to hear some of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea, because I want to find some interesting books to lecture next year and I want to read some reviews to make an idea. But until then I must finish the last "Harry Potter" books, which I downloaded from all you can books, because for my birthday I got an ebook reader and it's quite amazing to read a book this way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...