Friday, October 5, 2012

Follow Friday - Blogging Goals

Happy Friday everyone! I really like this week's question:


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

I could NEVER be a writer. I'm fascinated by the process. I don't understand how anyone can do that, and I really admire authors.  Annette's Book Spot is mostly for fun. I really didn't intend for anyone to pay attention to my blog -- although I appreciate that people do. I really wanted a way to remember what I've read, and to write and discuss what I've read. I can never get enough of talking about books. I'm a librarian and I have so much fun discussing books with teens, but sometimes that isn't enough. So that's why this blog was created.

How about you? I'll be looking forward to you answers. Please leave a link so I can visit you! Thanks again to Parajunkee and Alison for providing this opportunity to discuss.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I don't want to be an author either. I don't think I could- it sounds awfully hard to write a book. I have trouble staying committed to writing anything, which is why I usually blog in short spurts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could be a author either. I'm absolutely horrible at commas and all of that grammer stuff.xD New GFC follower!

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a writer, but not quite sure if it'll ever happen :) I love librarians, though, and I bet that's a really cool job to have! New GFC follower!

    Here's my FF post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire librarians. The ones I grew up with really encouraged my love of reading. I hope to write a book one day, but not right now-- my medical fellowship is kicking my butt. But hopefully one day!

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot more success getting elementary students to listen to me about books - or anything, really - than teens. I admire your tenacity. :)
    Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could be a writer either, but if I had ideas, I might try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...