Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday - Halloween Books to Movies


Happy Friday again! Here's the Feature & Follow Friday question from Parajunkee & Alison:

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

The first one that comes to minds is Anna Dressed in Blood. I think it has just the right creep factor -- the haunted house, the ghost killing, the DEATH! And remember that scene where they go in the basement? I think I would have to cover my eyes if that were on the big screen! Plus there's a real good story about teens and friendship and a little romance. There's a wide variety of magical and paranormal activities. Yep. Sounds just about perfect. But I hate scary movies -- I probably couldn't stand to watch. I love the books, but movies --- not so much...





Thanks to our hosts, Parajunkee & Alison. I hope you have a great weekend, and read something scary!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

13 comments:

  1. I really need to read this book. I have it on audio and just have not had a chance to get to it. my Friday is here

    http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday-35-and-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my pick too! Anna is definitely popular for this question!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is super popular today. I feel like I'm missing out haha. Thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog today. I am now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is easily the top choice today. Making me want to (finally) read it really bad, especially with Halloween coming up :D Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christinabean read this one and I wasn't going to, but I've seen it so many times today I think I may just have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one's a popular answer today! I haven't read it, but it's definitely on my TBR list! Great pick! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower, thanks for stopping by. I knew as soon as I saw the question this one was going to come up a lot which is why I went with two choices (including Anna).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way. I love a good ghost story, but you couldn't drag me into a scary movie. I actually couldn't get into Anna Dressed in Blood. I thought Cassio was kind of annoying and never finished the book.

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna strikes again! It has easily been the most popular pick this week. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annette! I like the variety that I see on your blog so I'm a new follower. :) Anna Dressed in Blood is one that I haven't read, but it's certainly popped up enough that I am now interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that would make a great movie. hopefully it'll become one soon enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna Dressed in blood is a sure hit this week! I chose the same!
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...