Thursday, October 4, 2012

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge -- September Update


Happy October! It's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! You can see my entire year's progress here. My goal for the year was to read 25 books. I've surpassed that, but I'm going to keep going!

For September here's what I added:

30. Hidden, by Sophie Jordan
31  Burn for Burn, by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you would like to join us, it's not too late! There's a link to the challenge page on the sidebar.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I suppose there's lots of books I could read in a day but few that I actually do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...