Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Off to the ISLMA Conference!

2012 Conference
October 18 - 20, 2012
Pheasant Run Resort
St. Charles, IL

The Illinois School Library Media Association conference starts today. I will be leaving this afternoon and spend the next two days in Librarian Heaven! I love getting to network with other school librarians and the sessions are always great. We have Doug Johnson giving a keynote address. Joyce Valenza will also be speaking.  And a bunch of authors, including Christ Barton, Tom Lichtenheld, James Sturm, Andrew Arnold, Alexis Frederic-Frost, and Mathew Cody will be there. Mostly lower grade authors, but that's OK.

I will probably be a little sparse in the blogosphere -- I can't stay totally away, but I'll be tending to other things. I'll fill you in when I get back.

Have a great weekend!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I am jealous. Have a great time and I look forward to your posts about the event, authors,and books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Librarian Heaven??
    Im jealous!!

    Hope you have a fantastic time!

    BTW- I am a new follower via GFC.
    If you get the chance, I would appreciate it if you could come to my BLOG and see me. and Maybe follow me back. Please

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...