Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's Summer!

Today is the last day of school for me. Every year I grab some books off the library shelves and take them home with me to read for the summer. So here's this year's choices:

One Shot at Forever, by Chris Ballard
Butter, by Erin Jade Lange
The Glass Sentence, by S. E. Grove
The Waking Dark, by Robin Wasserman
For All the Boys I've Loved Before, by Jenny Han
The Young Elites, by Marie Lu
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Boy Nobody, by Allen Zadoff
Positive, by Paige Rawl and Ali Benjamin

Some of them are nominees for the Abe Lincoln High School Book Award  and others are just some that I've wanted to read for a while. It's going to be a very busy summer, so we'll see if I can get through all these plus the review books I have scheduled.

I'll do my best!

So what do you think? Any opinions on these choices? Which books should I read first?





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I've read a couple of these -- BUTTER and FANGIRL. The former is sad, but a good one to help teens be more empathetic to those struggling with their weight. FANGIRL is a great one, although I have a few issues with it. Great stack! I hope you get through them all this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently finished to all the boys ive loved before and loved it. hope you do too,. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read POSITIVE, too. You and I have similar summer reading plans. I will be reading books for inclusion onto Mock Printz but also want to scrunch in as many of the summer reading titles that kids can choose for their summer assignments. I can't believe you are done with school already. We won't be out until June 15th. Have a fun summer. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...