Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - Just a Couple

Hope you are enjoying your day! Here are the books I managed to acquire this week:

For Review:
Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez book cover
Out of Darkeness, by Ashley Hope Perez from NetGalley
Couldn't resist the historical aspect

Violent Ends book cover
Violent Ends, by various authors from Edelweiss

That's going to be it for me. How about you? Any good ones I missed this week? Please leave me a link in the comments and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tyga's Reviews. Thanks for visiting.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Violent Ends sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy these. Sometimes a small haul is nice...I fail miserably when I try for one though. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these books look like interesting reads. Stark covers like these, where they're simple but in your face are attractive to me.

    My Stacking the Shelves was fairly small for me this week too. Happy Reading! ~Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I've not heard of either of these two but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul, enjoy , happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these two books although Violent End sounds intriguing enough. Happy reading <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...