Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - More Sequels

Couldn't resist a few exciting finds from Edelweiss this week!

For Review:
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis book cover
A Madness So Discreet, by Mindy McGinnis
I haven't read Not a Drop to Drink, but I've wanted to. This one sounds spooky!

Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch book cover
Ice Like Fire, by Sara Raasch
Sequel to Snow Like Ashes -- a must have!

The White Rose by Amy Ewing book cover
The White Rose, by Amy Ewing
Sequel to The Jewel. Again, a must have!

That's it for me this week? How about you? Leave me a link! Thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. See you soon!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Great selection! I want to read all of them! I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! A madness so discreet sounds so amazing! :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I can't wait for A Madness so Discreet. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haul looks pretty great, A Madness So Discreet sounds intriguing though, love the covers <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. The White Rose looks excellent!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...