Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - A Mix

It's been a good book week! Here's what I got:

For Review:
Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young book cover
Hotel Ruby, by Suzanne Young from Edelweiss

From the Library:

At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen book cover
At the Water's Edge, by Sara Gruen

Fire & Flood, by Victoria Scott

All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr - audiobook

I'm pretty excited. I've been on a wait list for the Doerr and Gruen books, so I'm glad they are finally here! What exciting things did you get this week? Leave me a link! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. See you soon!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. Great selection of books! I'm looking forward to reading Hotel Ruby. I've heard wonderful things about All the Light We Cannot See, but I haven't heard much yet about At the Water's Edge. I wasn't a fan of Fire & Flood, I actually DNF'd it halfway because it was too much stupid. I've only DNF'd 3 books, ever. A lot of people liked it, but it just didn't work for me. Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire and Flood was so good. I hope that you like it. Hotel Ruby is very popular this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I've been wanting to check out Fire & Flood and All the Light We Cannot See for a while now. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hotel Ruby is a popular pick this week, Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy your new books! :)

    Check out My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with any of the books you got this week, but At the Water's Edge looks good. New follower by the way! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. All The Light We Cannot See is one of my favorites books, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotel Ruby sounds good. I'll be eager to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing Hotel Ruby everywhere and I am so jealous. I can't wait to read it! Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week.Hotel Ruby looks excellent! I might have to request it!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...