Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - A Box of Books!

Receiving a box of books to review always makes my day. It's so much fun to open it a see what it contains! Here are the books I grabbed this week:

For Review:
Adrift by Paul Griffin book cover
Adrift, by Paul Griffin from LMC Magazine
Always up for a good survival story!

Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell book cover
Mechanica, by Betsy Cornwell from LMC Magazine
Already have the eARC of this one. Such a beautiful cover. Looking forward to it!

Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly book cover
Seriously Wicked, by Tina Connolly from LMC Magazine

The Stellow Project by Shari Becker book cover
The Stellow Project, by Shari Becker from LMC Magazine

Alive by Scott Sigler book cover
Alive, by Scott Sigler, from NetGalley

Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs book cover
Speaking in Bones, by Kathy Reichs from NetGalley
A favorite author! 

Gift:
Hit by Delilah S. Dawson book cover
Hit, by Delilah S. Dawson
Free gift from LMC Magazine (this will go in my school library)

From the Library:

Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger book cover
Etiquette & Espionage, by Gail Carriger
I've read so many great reviews of this book!

So, a pretty good week for me! How about you? Leave a link so I can drool over your new books. Thanks for visiting and make sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Hope you come back soon.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Mechanica is gorgeous! Adding that to my own TBR. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of books that I haven't heard of or read. They do look fantastic.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Mechanica is gorgeous! Happy Reading!

    Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm looking forward to Mechanica and Seriously Wicked. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently learned about Hit and it sounds really different from a lot of other things out there right now. I am also interested to see what people think of Mechanica. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I look forward to your reviews of these. I haven't read any of them but some of these covers are really attractive to me. :)

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  8. SPEAKING IN BONES!! I requested it on NG and haven't gotten approved yet. Waaahhhhh! I'm dying to know what happens next in the series.

    Nice haul, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously wicked was really cute. I hope yuou enjoy it

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...