Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge - Day 11

Today's activity requires you to create a sentence out of the books you have on your shelves. The main words for the sentence must come from the book titles, but you can add a small word or two in order to help it make sense if you need to. Just put your added words in [brackets]. You can use as many book titles as you want, but use at least 3.

Hold tight! If I stay, I will save you [from those] dirty little secrets [that were] written in blood!

This was fun! If you want to check out some others go to: http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/12/activity-11-book-title-sentence.html


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love your sentence! This was so fun, Annette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! My friend Kate loves to do these kinds of challenges but I am not very good at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...