Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox -- My first VLOG!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to showcase new books we've added to our TBR. There's no linky on her page this week, but I'm posting my IMM anyway.

I got brave, with some of my other blogging friends, and decided to try a VLOG.  Here's what I came up with. When I watched it, the last word got cut off--should say Hope you have a great WEEK!" 


Books mentioned in the video:

A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
Eat, Pray, Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert
The Dressmaker, by Posie Graeme-Evans
House Rules, by Jodi Picoult
So Much Closer, by Susane Colasanti
Pride & Prejudice, Emma, & Sense & Sensability, by Jane Austen
LittleWomen, by Charlotte Bronte

and my current read:

Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand

What did you add to your pile this week?



7 comments:

  1. So great!! and I'm jealous you have So Much Closer. I entered to win a giveaway for the arc too, but didn't win :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Vlog! I can't wait to see what you think of Unearthly, Annette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Vlog! I am reading Unearthly too and I really like it so far too! Enjoy the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see your vlog. There's just a big empty space where it should be. Never mind, you got some great books. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard some good things about Unearthly (and the cover is beautiful) - I think I'll have to check it out at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that everybody got so brave this week! It's been so much fun getting to see and hear people talk about books. Your librarian skills are quite apparent!

    I'm pretty jealous of your early copy of So Much Closer. I'll be curious to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your first Vlog. I like how you showed the book and told a little about each one. I'm jealous of all the great books your received. The Jody Picoult book sounds intriguing as one of my nephews may have asberger's syndrome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...