Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge, Day 1

Activity #1 is going to be easy for you.  Simply think of some of the things you want to accomplish during this Holiday Break and let us know. Set some goals - it will make it easier for you to get things done.

1. Read a lot. I keep bringing books home from the library.... I've set rather lofty goals.
2. Keep up on all my blogs I follow -- I just love reading all your reviews and other posts.
3. Get something done besides reading. I love to sew - that's my other hobby, and it's been neglected lately, so I hope to get to my machine over my break.

I think that's enough.  The link to this Challenge is here -- so why don't you go sign up to join us!

6 comments:

  1. Read (of course), knit a scarf, try not to stress.

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! :)
    Best of luck with your goals!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like just like my plan for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! Have fun. :D

    Naj
    unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a little confused with this challenge, are you hosting this Annette? or is someone else? I'm doing the 2010 Holiday Reading Challenge hosted by {N}. Am I still eligible to do this challenge? Do I have to read separate books? The start date for this challenge is Dec 17th, what is the end date? Sorry for some many questions, but I'm new to all this challenge stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My plans for the break are to...

    well read of course:) (a little Maeve Binchy and a little John Green!!!)

    make my apartment spotless! (we'll see if that happens)

    get caught up on all the blogs I follow! I've really been falling behind lately :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...