Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge Day 7

Activity #7 - Busting Bookshelves

This is a chance for you to show off your books.  Some of you may have a wonderful system in place for storing your books, but others (like me) may just cram them wherever you can.  Let us see.  Take a picture of your "bookshelves" and post them on your blog along with a little explanation about your system.

This is my current TBR pile  (not including what's on my Kindle), which believe it or not, is bigger than usual.  See, I work in a library.  Basically, I AM the librarian -- it's my own little world; I make the purchasing decisions and I get to bring home whatever I want, whenever I want it.  I also have access to millions of books through interlibrary loan, so the sky's the limit (although I might have to wait for the newer releases.)  So, I guess you could say, my "system" is the Dewey Decimal System.  I looked high and low for a picture of the library, but most of the pictures have people, not shelves in them.  An, since I'm off school for the holidays (yea!) I can't take one for you.

Here's a link to the host of this challenge.  Go and check out the other's book shelves!

3 comments:

  1. I am so thankful to have my Kindle. I honestly ran out of book space in our apartment, so now I don't have that issue. Plus my Kindle will save me book space when we move to Japan in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am impressed by how few books you have! I don't have a kindle because I like to pass books on to my students. Someday I hope to be so caught up in my reading that I have a little pile like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a little TBR pile but I just can never say no to more books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...