Thursday, December 16, 2010

I LOVE my Secret Santa

Thanks to twitter, I figured out who my SS is!  And here's what I received from the awesome RoseAnn @ The Social Frog:



Let me just explain how perfect these things are!  Historical fiction is about my favorite genre, so I'm excited to read The Dressmaker. On the back it is compared to Philippa Gregory novels -- awesome! My daughter saw this book and said, "Hey, I was just looking at that at Borders! I want to read that when you are finished!"

And, my second hobby is cooking, so I'm very excited to make the Double Chocolate Cookies from this mix (and that's a towel attached to the front!)

So you can see, I made out like a bandit!  Thanks to the organizers for this fun event.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you like your gifts. The book sounds very good so I might try and read it this coming year. It is not a book I myself would usually read but I do like to step out of my reading box now & then. Hugs :)

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...