Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox - Not much to report this week

I brought home two books from the library, both of these because of suggestions or reviews from bloggers, so thanks!

Hate List, by Jennifer Brown
Vanish, by Tess Gerritsen.  I've never read her before, but someone said she's like Kathy Reichs, who I LOVE!

I also got Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann from Simon & Schuster free to read on my computer.


Now I just need to get busy reading and try to get caught up!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

4 comments:

  1. Argh! I can't wait to read Cryer's Cross. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kathy Reichs also. Can't wait for your review of Hate List. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Tess Gerritsen, her Rizzoli and Isles series (which begins with The Surgeon) is what really sold me on mystery/thrillers a few years ago. Vanish is in the middle of the series, but I think you'll be fine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of those books. I'd like to read Cryer's Cross! It looks spooky!
    Happy reading,

    Check out what I got this week, here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...