Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge, Day 6

Activity #6 - Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a blog feature that has been around for a long time.  All you have to do for today's Activity is to tell us about a book that you are dying to be released. There are so many good things coming out in 2011 and I know it will be hard to pick, but you are going to have to try.

I can't wait for:

Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) [Hardcover]

Lauren DeStefano

I've read SO MANY reviews and know SO MANY bloggers who have this book.  I love the cover; I want it very badly, and there's still a long wait!

Amazon description here.

This challenge is hosted here.  Check out all the blogs participating!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted here at Breaking The Spine -- more blogs to check out!


3 comments:

  1. WELCOME!! So glad you participated this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen this alot around today, can't wait for it myself.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for this one as well. I think it's on its way via USPS right now (in ARC form), so hopefully I'll get it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...