Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge, Day 4

Activity #4 - Find a New Blog

There are so many book blogs on the Internet that it is impossible to see every one of them.  Take some time today to explore the blogs that highlight books in your preferred genre.  Create a post with a picture of the blog through a screen shot if possible and the web link of course.  Then come back and link to your post using Mr. Linky.
 
I recently discovered Kelly's blog called "Fresh Off the Shelf." I like her blog because there's a lot of variety, but she does a lot of book reviews - which are my favorite things on a blog. She has a simple, attractive, easy to read design and I think you should go check this one out!
 
This Challenge is being hosted at: http://holidaybreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/ so go check out all the blogs participating.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you so much! It's encouraging to hear nice things about my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...