Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday -- Anticipation!!

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Go there and check out the other participating blogs!
Top ten books I'm anticipating in 2011.  I only have nine for now.  I'm sure there's another one in my head somewhere, but I can't think of it.  If I do, I'll add it later.

In no particular order:

  1. Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater.  I have read Shiver, and Linger is almost to the top of my pile, so I will need this one.
  2. Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare.  I haven't even read the first one, but I will!
  3. Delirium, by Lauren Oliver.  I have already read this, but I can't wait to have it in print so I can give it to all may teens.
  4. Whither, by Lauren DeStefano.  Love this cover.  Must have. Jealous of those who already have it.
  5. Chain Reaction, by Simone Ekeles.  Love her books, love this cover.
  6. Beautiful Days, by Anna Godbersen.  Once again, I haven't read the first one, but I loved Luxe and can't wait to read the new series.
  7. Where She Went, by Gayle Forman.  If I Stay was one of my favorites of 2010.  Can't wait to read this one (and probably cry again!)
  8. XVI, by Julia Karr.  Looks like a good high-tension book.  Dystopian.  Don't have long to wait for this one--it comes out January 6.
  9. Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand.  I already have this on my Kindle, and am going to read it, probably before the end of the year.  If it is as good as everyone says, I will want it to share with my teens, just like #3.
That's it for now.  What's on your list?

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day to sign up for my giveaway here.

7 comments:

  1. A lot of these are on my list, too! Great picks all around! I really wish I enjoyed the Shiver series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I Stay was definitely one of my all time favorites that I read this year!! I have Bright Young Things on my shelf and I need to get to it soon!! I have a feeling I'm going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! Many of these-- Wither, XVI, and Clockwork Prince are all on my TBR list for 2011. And lucky you for having already read Delrium. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great list Unearthy and Delirium are availabe to pre-read, if you are interested, on NetGalley.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all sound like great reads! A few of them ended up on my list!

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list! I'm pretty excited for just about everything on it, which clearly means you have great taste in books ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wither and Delirium made my list as well. I know, a bunch of other bloggers have gotten ARCs of Wither...jealous... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...