Top ten books I'm anticipating in 2011. I only have nine for now. I'm sure there's another one in my head somewhere, but I can't think of it. If I do, I'll add it later.
In no particular order:
- Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater. I have read Shiver, and Linger is almost to the top of my pile, so I will need this one.
- Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare. I haven't even read the first one, but I will!
- Delirium, by Lauren Oliver. I have already read this, but I can't wait to have it in print so I can give it to all may teens.
- Whither, by Lauren DeStefano. Love this cover. Must have. Jealous of those who already have it.
- Chain Reaction, by Simone Ekeles. Love her books, love this cover.
- Beautiful Days, by Anna Godbersen. Once again, I haven't read the first one, but I loved Luxe and can't wait to read the new series.
- Where She Went, by Gayle Forman. If I Stay was one of my favorites of 2010. Can't wait to read this one (and probably cry again!)
- XVI, by Julia Karr. Looks like a good high-tension book. Dystopian. Don't have long to wait for this one--it comes out January 6.
- Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand. I already have this on my Kindle, and am going to read it, probably before the end of the year. If it is as good as everyone says, I will want it to share with my teens, just like #3.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day to sign up for my giveaway here.